Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,100 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,009 (Rp 35,743,186) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 3 hours ago)