Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,800 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$2,959 (Rp 34,342,682) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)