Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18807 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,700 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$5,176 (27,521元) in Wenzhou.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)