Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00175 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$5,697 (CH$3,246,580) in Vina Causino.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 4 hours ago)