Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01644 CAD / INR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 67% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,000 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$2,629 (₨159,917) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)