Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22377 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,500 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$2,949 (R$ 13,177) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)