Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,342 (Rp 39,050,189) in Surabaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $387,000 (about 3 hours ago)