Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00084 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 57% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,100 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,453 (4,116,592 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)