Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Fort St. John, Canada
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,900 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,288 (﷼ 144,113,347) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)