Cost of living in Saharanpur, India vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01673 CAD / INR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,100 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$5,050 (₨301,777) in Saharanpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caracas costs 20,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)