Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,200 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,393 (Rp 39,473,375) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)