Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 32% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,200 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$5,551 (17,831,930 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tawau costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 2,200 (about 5 hours ago)