Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19179 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 42% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,975 (20,726元) in Ningbo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 4 hours ago)