Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16226 CAD / GTQ
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 40% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,000 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,780 (Q29,457) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)