Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19209 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 43% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,200 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,660 (24,258元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)