Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CAD / COP
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,500 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,693 (COL$10,705,516) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 3 hours ago)