Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,390 (Rp 39,534,860) in Medan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)