Cost of living in Lyon, France vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.491 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 6% more expensive than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,838 (€5,256) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$7,400 in Fort St. John.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)