Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Fort St. John, Canada
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00199 CAD / AOA *
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 45% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,100 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,926 (1,967,885 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (about 3 hours ago)