Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.757 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,700 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$7,318 (£4,164) in Liverpool.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)