Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01678 CAD / INR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 61% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$2,683 (₨159,915) in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)