Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.38287 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,791 (20,348 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,900 in Fort St. John.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zaragoza costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faro costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)