Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47617 CAD / BYN
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 66% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,800 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$2,615 (5,493 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)