Cost of living in Haikou, China vs Fort St. John, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18866 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,500 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,226 (22,399元) in Haikou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 5 hours ago)