Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22558 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,100 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$2,903 (R$ 12,869) in Duque de Caxias.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)