Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18925 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 46% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,900 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,233 (22,369元) in Dalian.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 4 hours ago)