Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$2,484 (COL$7,157,715) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)