Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Fort St. John, Canada
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01356 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,500 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$2,992 (ARS $220,645) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)