Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22967 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,360 (R$ 14,630) in Contagem.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 4 hours ago)