Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18098 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,509 ($b19,387) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 4 hours ago)