Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19178 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 41% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,100 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,170 (21,743元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)