Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00110 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,100 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$6,999 (₩6,383,902) in Changwon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nice costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mendoza costs ARS $23 (about 2 hours ago)