Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CAD / COP
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,700 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,481 (COL$10,167,589) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)