Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00409 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,400 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,533 (1,107,810 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)