Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,833 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$3,556 (COL$10,228,868) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)