Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.701 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,220 (£5,421) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$8,100 in Fort St. John.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)