Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18850 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 34% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,200 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,759 (25,246元) in Baotou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)