Cost of living in Baoding, China vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19178 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 46% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,000 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,289 (22,367元) in Baoding.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liege costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nantucket costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €71 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dresden costs €42 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,600 (34 minutes ago)