Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,507 (₩7,596,221) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$7,800 in Fort St. John.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)