Cost of living in Anyang, China vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19178 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,352 (22,693元) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 60,400 (about 3 hours ago)