Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.467 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is about the same as in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,400 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$7,321 (€4,992) in Antwerp.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 4 hours ago)