Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Fort-de-France, Martinique
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Fort-de-France? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Fort-de-France (Martinique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Fort-de-France you would need to make just about €1,733 (COL$6,205,896) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerez de la Frontera costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cúcuta costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 400 (about 2 hours ago)