Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Fort-de-France, Martinique
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,660 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02099 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Fort-de-France? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Fort-de-France (Martinique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Fort-de-France you would need to make just about €1,820 (ARS $86,697) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 3,188元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vijayawada costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nyiregyhaza costs 120,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)