Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Fort-de-France, Martinique
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Fort-de-France? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Fort-de-France (Martinique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Fort-de-France you would need to make just about €1,722 (608,459 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jubail costs ﷼ 28 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Patna costs ₨138 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benidorm costs €60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 120 NT$ (about 5 hours ago)