Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Foggia, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00508 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Foggia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 44% cheaper than in Foggia (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Foggia you would need to make just about €1,443 (283,820 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)