Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05048 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 29% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,469 (₨68,714) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)