Cost of living comparison between Ujjain, India and Florianopolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05348 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 30% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,178 (₨40,727) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,863 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 45,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 650,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$141 (about 4 hours ago)