Cost of living comparison between Ujjain, India and Florianopolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04763 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 35% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,019 (₨42,397) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥11,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 100KM (about 1 hour ago)