Cost of living comparison between Ujjain, India and Florianopolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05346 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 31% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,737 (₨32,496) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨775,438 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wuhan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.78 (about 3 hours ago)