Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05008 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 34% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,648 (₨32,901) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)