Cost of living comparison between Ujjain, India and Florianopolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04861 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 35% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,455 (₨50,499) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ondo costs 3.17 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 200,981 kn (about 1 hour ago)