Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04851 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 35% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,619 (₨33,367) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)