Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05452 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 26% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,127 (₨75,699) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)