Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05209 BRL / INR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 29% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,000 (₨76,793) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)