Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.352 BRL / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,378 prices entered by 1,048 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)