Cost of living comparison between Toronto, Canada and Florianopolis, Brazil
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.800 BRL / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,077 prices entered by 668 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €4,235 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 150 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gaziantep costs 15TL (about 3 hours ago)