Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.831 BRL / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,905 prices entered by 1,292 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,900 (C$3,497) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)