Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 986 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.412 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,670 (C$1,522) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)