Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 966 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.687 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,111 (C$1,902) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)