Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.336 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,514 (C$1,504) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)