Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.369 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,371 (C$2,267) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)