Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.385 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,588 (C$1,504) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (36 minutes ago)