Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.477 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,778 (C$1,525) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 5,490,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,997,960 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (about 2 hours ago)