Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14680 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,773 (Mex$ 12,081) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)