Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16681 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,993 (Mex$ 11,946) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)