Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 975 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17553 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,642 (Mex$ 15,052) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php2,290,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)