Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 969 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19421 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,960 (Mex$ 15,241) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dnipropetrovs'k costs 900,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tirana costs 1,200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)