Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 BRL / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,882 ($1,549) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)