Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.612 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,060 ($847) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 68₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,388 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Duisburg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kelowna costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)