Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.260 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,435 ($1,054) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ondo costs 3.17 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 200,981 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)