Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.475 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,051 ($1,166) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)