Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.128 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,302 ($1,056) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (41 minutes ago)