Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.527 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,689 ($1,046) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $57 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £146 (about 1 hour ago)