Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,921 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.960 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 33% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,984 ($1,259) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$300 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Trinidad costs $b2.00 (about 1 hour ago)