Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.260 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,067 ($1,248) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)