Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.264 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,127 ($1,264) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨10,165 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,860 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php2,290,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)