Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,177 ($1,549) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (31 minutes ago)