Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 BRL / USD
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,312 ($1,055) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)